Avoid These Pet Peeves:
- Always asking about role playing.
- Always being demanding and high maintenance.
- Always being negative.
- Always seeking attention.
- Always speaking in memes.
- Ignoring other people and only focusing on the server owner.
- Not being patient at all times.
- Not using your common sense.
- Not typing your words out in full. However, exceptions such as lol are appreciative and mobile users are exempt from this (but not letting the server owner know is disrespectful).
- Talking about serious topics and taking it very lightly.
- All conversations will be kept PG-13.
- Do not advertise, unless the server owner (Vincentius Redheart) has allowed you to do so.
- Keep profanity to a minimum across the server and forum.
- Racism will absolutely not be tolerated, this includes using language to incite such behaviour.
- You must be at least 14 years old to use the server.
- Be friendly and respectful to all members.
- Do not cause drama.
- Do not enforce your ideologies and religious beliefs onto others.
- Do not spam.
- Do not steal any of our work.
- Do not troll with the intent of causing upset to others.
- No links to pornography.
- No links to viruses.
- No seizure-inducing images.
- Please be open-minded when discussing highly sensitive topics.
Role Playing Rules:
- Fan characters are allowed, but these must be well thought-out characters much like an original character.
- One-line posts are okay once in a while.
- Out-of-character role playing is allowed, but these are to be done in script format.
Fight Role Playing Rules:
- Do not always block, counter or dodge. Give others a chance to damage your character.
- Fight role plays are always done one-on-one, unless there is an event taking place.
- No auto-hitting.
- Killing is not allowed.
- No godmodding.
Regular Role Playing Rules:
- Do not force people to role play with you.
- Do not take control of the other person's character.
- In order to role play on our server, you must submit a character sheet and have it be accepted.
- Make a note of any items your character picks up during your regular role plays, as these can be used for other role plays depending on their chronological order.
- Make a note of the current state of your character for your next role play, as this is vitally important. The current state can change from what status they are afflicted with to what they're wearing, as well as their mood.
- No forced pairing/ship of any characters in our server, only do this with the consent of all involved parties.
- No overpowered characters or equipment.
- Please give each other a chance to post.
- Please keep notes of whatever happens with your characters in the role play, this is good practice and useful to refer back to later on.
- Please put as much info as you can into your post, this gives your partner a chance to respond with an equally qualitative post.
- Role plays will be done in bold text.
- Role plays will be done in paragraph format.
- Role plays will be done in third person.
- Role plays will be kept PG-13.
- You are only allowed a limited number of items on your character.